The UN Global Compact Strategy to Corporate Sustainability
By encouraging companies to operate responsibly and take strategic actions that support society, the UN Global Compact works to ensure that business activity adds value not only to the bottom-line, but also to people, communities and the planet.
The UN Global Compact ask companies to take a comprehensive approach to sustainability, and lay out 5 essential elements of corporate sustainability which we help business put into practice:
- Principles business; operate responsibly in alignment with universal principles
- Strengthen society: take strategic actions that support the society around them
- Leadership Commitment: commit at the highest level
- Reporting progress: report annually on their efforts
- Local action: engage locally where they operate
See the guide here.